Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blah.....

I feel like it's been "one step foward, two steps back". I was on a roll until the holidays. Once I got back in the groove after the holidays I came down with this awful cold. I have been in bed or on the couch since Tuesday. I have been drinking hot chocolate, tea, and gatorade. All I have been eating is carbs because after I chug a bottle of dayquil, my stomach is a little upset. I weighed myself today and was up 1lb. I am not sure if it's because of all the carbs I have been eating, maybe it's just extra water. I just want to be able to be able to stay on my diet and exercise routine for more than a few days at a time. I can tell my cold has about run it's course. Tomorrow, I am going to make an effort to start again even if I am not feeling 100%. I might just take a walk around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment