Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tried out the Wii fit....

Well, I finally got out the wii fit today. I went thru the start up process. It said I weighed 156, which I knew. It said I had a BMI of 27, which was sad. I am feeling a bit depressed. I am used to being in shape and having a weight of 120 and a BMI of 21-the Wii said I was overweight. I knew this, of course, but it's hurtful to hear it...even if it's just the Wii. I like the chart it has to graph the weightloss. I am going to do it daily and am looking foward to tracking the results. Okay-30lbs, 4 months! That is my goal!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is important to look at this as being healthy and not a certain weight. To get back down to 120 may seem like a good goal maybe you should really think about your lifestyle and if you will be able to maintain that and not be miserable. 30lbs in 4 much seems a little crazy...it took you much longer than that to put it on.Once you start being active regulerly try focusing on how you feel. I have to say I feel great lately. My knee is hurting me so much less since I started being active. I am not losing the weight like I hoped but I feel good and that is actually a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete