Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January...I am back :)

Okay the Holiday break was really tough on my dieting! I did work out 7 out of the 10 days we were in Hawaii. But I also ate and drank a ton. I have decided to take the 8 week Biggest Loser challenge my new Wii game has. I started yesterday. It of course said I weighed 171 :( So depressing! Anyway I am going to officially weigh in again on Friday as I want that to be my official weigh in day. I will also do my measurements this Friday as I really want to know all that I am accomplishing.

1 comment:

  1. Glad we are getting started again. I too think I re-gained most of the weight I lost. O'well. Time to get back in action. I got the biggest loser wii game for x-mas. I haven't broken it out yet, but will this weekend. I am excited about it. I too will try the 8 wk. challange. I will also weigh in tomorrow and get my measurements. The scale doesn't really account for fat loss and muscle replacement. I might not get to it right away though. Chad is going to start studying tomorrow for the rest of his licensing exams. He may as well use this slow time for something good. That just means that the time I had to myself when he could watch the kids is much less now. No big deal though. I will get to it sometime over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete