Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weigh in

I weighed in today at 154...not much of a loss. I haven't done much at all this week with this darn cold. Today, I am starting again though and I am serious. The holidays are past, my cold is past, now I am getting down to business. We cancelled our trip to the Bahamas in May, so that is no longer a motivation. That stinks, but I will come up with something else to motivate me. I guess feeling good, looking good, and being healthy should be enough of a motivator. I am anxious for next weeks weigh in. I think I will lose a couple lbs this week...I really want to get into the 140's within the next 3 weeks. I think that is reasonable.

1 comment:

  1. Remember every pound lost is a box of butter...when I look at it that way I am always a little more pleased. $-5 pounds in 2-3 weeks is a great goal :)

    ReplyDelete