Monday, January 25, 2010

P90X











Well, I weighed in today on my wii fit and it said i was down to 154 also and that my BMI had gone down .45%...that's good. I did some strength training with the wii fit and the thing I didn't like about it was that it was not aerobic at all. I did each one then it took time to go back and select the next one and it was very slow paced. Chad's cousin did the P90X workout-not the diet, just the workout- and he had awesome results. I have included his pics from day 1, day 30, day 60, and day 90. It's pretty remarkable. Anyone I have talked to has said it works the best and that it's a tough workout, but so worth it and you see results so fast. It's pretty expensive, I think about $140.00. I bought it off of e-bay for $50.00 and it comes with the 13 dvd's and all the nutrition guides, recipes, calender, etc. It's geared toward men mostly, to really add muscle. You can use lighter weights and more reps to get a toned, lean look. I am excited for it. I work out best when I don't have to do any of the controls. I can just do it. On the wii, I had to constantly push buttons. I should get it in about a week. The pics I posted go from bottom to top, the first one is day 1, the next one is day 30 (which I think is already quiet a big transformation), the next one is day 60, and finally day 90.

1 comment:

  1. I would only do the work out if I were you. Taking anything to lose weight in the end is not a healthy way to do it. As I have always said if you eat less and move more you will lose weight. I would assume it's not so much this particular system but that you move and burn more callories. I have begun to lose more not that I work out for 45 to an hour and half 4 days a week. My goal is to lose the wieght but do it in a way that when it's off I don't go back to my normal bad habits :)

    ReplyDelete